Junior school pupils have been getting a helping hand from the senior school as they start their musical journeys.
Pupils throughout the junior and senior schools demonstrated how fantastic they are at fundraising as they raised money for Leo Keefe, a four year old boy suffering from a rare brain cancer.
Year six pupils had a busy and enjoyable couple of days visiting the highlights of London and touring the Harry Potter Studios.
- Pupils get into their STRIDE during dance workshops
- Nursery pupils learn more than the bear necessities
- Food for thought on Healthy Eating Trail
- Nursery pupils go gingerbread crazy
- Pupils proud of Greater Manchester squad selections