Early Years Foundation Stage pupils have an inspiring term ahead of them where they will be encouraged to explore, experience, discover, practise skills and develop ideas.
2018 has seen an impressive first half to the winter season with pupils enjoying and excelling in a wide array of sport and fitness opportunities; we’ve put together a round-up of some of the highlights.
Last year 97% of our First Years chose to take part in one or more co-curricular sport and fitness activity and SGS pupils are on track for another exceptional year.
Junior School swimmers celebrated a host of medals in an Association of Junior Independent Schools gala at Darwen Leisure Centre, Blackburn.
- Carol Services full of festive sparkle
- Countdown to Christmas as Junior School pupils focus on charity and community
- Junior School newsletter published – 14th December 2018
- Focus on friendship and kindness for Children in Need and Anti-Bullying Week
- Junior School newsletter published – 23rd November 2018