Former footballer Regan Walker spoke to Junior School pupils about how his life changed when he was diagnosed with an extremely rare form of cancer.
Early Years and Key Stage One pupils have been building on their classroom learning by going on excursions to a range of wonderful local attractions.
Every fortnight we produce a newsletter detailing all of the great things going on in the Junior School and Pre-Reception.
- STEM Day robots bring computers to life
- Junior School newsletter published – 11th May 2018
- Year Six tackle coastal challenges
- Junior School newsletter published – 1st May 2018
- Avid readers enjoy awards ceremony