The biennial Careers Convention brought together over 65 representatives from a wide range of professions, industries and universities to offer advice and information to pupils and their parents concerning possible choices of career and Higher Education courses.
Earlier this year our pupils celebrated a prestigious code-breaking double, winning both the Alan Turing Cryptography Competition and the National Cipher Challenge – Senior Deputy Head Mrs Donna Harris was asked to write an article for respected education magazine Conference and Common Room about the Maths teaching which led to this success.
If you want exceptional teaching, guidance and support throughout your Sixth Form years then Stockport Grammar School is the perfect place for you to study.
Come and visit us on Tuesday 16th October to find out more.
- German exchange pupils enjoy exploring on annual visit
- SGS Historian secures back-to-back national awards
- Friendships forged on First Year residential
- Insightful and fascinating Shaa Lecture
- Spectacular Art and Design work on show at annual exhibition