Glorious weather and a light-hearted programme allowed younger musicians in the Senior School the opportunity to show what they are able to do at the Lower School Concert.
Lower Sixth pupils attended a two-day Higher Education conference held at the school to assist them with their forthcoming applications for University, Higher and Degree level apprenticeships and the world of work.
Our aim is to provide exceptional sport and fitness opportunities for every child by offering a diverse and inclusive programme – the First Years have enjoyed getting fully involved, with over 97% choosing to take part in at least one co-curricular sport.
- Kate and Bella crowned MasterChef 2018 champions
- Treasured memories and stunning sights on scuba diving trip
- Celebration time at the Leavers’ Concert
- Under 13 Hockey girls ready for National Finals
- Double coding delight for our marvellous mathematicians