Old Stops’ Review is our annual magazine which features news from and interviews with Old Stopfordians young and old, memories of times gone by and highlights from the past school year, as well as details on future events and how to keep in touch.
Issue four of Old Stops’ Review includes:
- an evening with National Theatre director Marianne Elliot (OS 1985)
- where are they now?
- Sarah Johnson (OS 1994) reflecting on her year as president
- archivist Stuart Helm (OS 1964) on 100 years of the school on its current Hallam site
- an interview with Louis Bloom (OS 1994), head of A&R at Island Records
- memories of music masters Douglas Steele and Geoffrey Verney
- highlights of the school year
- news of recent and forthcoming events
- news of recent births, marriages and deaths
Receive a copy
We send copies of the magazine to all Old Stopfordians we hold an address for.
To receive future issues of Old Stops’ Review please email your postal address to email@example.com.