All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients – if you have a food allergy, please let us know.
Full allergen information is available on request.
Special dietary requirements can be discussed with our catering manageress Kathy Gosling at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 419 2402.
Breakfast is optional and is served to senior school pupils in the dining room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon bap: £1
- Sausage bap: £1
- Bacon & egg bap: £1.30
- Double bacon bap: £1.60
- Toasted teacake: 60p
- Porridge: £1
- Cereal: 40p
- Toast and preserves: 20p per slice
- Tea/coffee/milk/orange juice/hot chocolate: 40p
- Hot chocolate with marshmallow: 50p
Every child stays for lunch, except nursery children not attending a full day.
Lunch is charged for separately per term. For the school year 2016-2017 at:
- Senior school pupils: £213
- Junior school pupils: £183
- Nursery and infant pupils: £174