Uniform

Uniform lists

Senior School and Sixth Form

Download a Senior School and Sixth Form uniform list (pdf)

Junior School and Infants

Download a Junior School and Infants uniform list (pdf)

Pre-reception and Reception

Download a Pre-reception and Reception uniform list (pdf)

School outfitters

Monkhouse Schoolwear 

www.monkhouse.com

The Shopping Centre, Cheadle Hulme
Telephone: 0161 488 3411

217 Chestergate, Stockport
Telephone: 0161 476 7210

Badged by Davenports

badged.co.uk

227 Bramhall Lane, Davenport
Telephone: 0161 456 6363

Email: info@badged.co.uk

Second-hand uniform

You can buy good-quality second-hand school uniform and sports equipment at our Stockport Parents’ Association (SPA) uniform sales.

Sell uniform

  1. Label your clean uniform or equipment with your telephone number and child’s name and form
  2. Mark your items with a price, or leave them blank to let the SPA determine the cost
  3. If you would like to donate the selling price to the SPA, label your items with “funds”
  4. Leave your items with the gatekeeper on the Monday or Tuesday before the next sale
  5. Your child will be contacted and given 75% of the selling price if your items are sold, with the SPA keeping the other 25%

Unsold items will be reduced in price after six months and donated to charity after one year. Unsold items may be reclaimed at any sale, but the SPA cannot return them themselves. Items sold for less than £2.50 will be accepted as a donation to the SPA. Neither the school or the SPA can be held responsible for any loss of goods.