From excelling in competitions to taking part in workshops and listening to inspiring speakers, the first half of the school year has seen pupils enjoy a wide range of additional STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) activities.
The Senior School taster days for Year Five children will take place on Wednesday 15th May, Wednesday 22nd May and Tuesday 11th June 2019.
Early Years Foundation Stage pupils have an inspiring term ahead of them where they will be encouraged to explore, experience, discover, practise skills and develop ideas.
- Specialist jewellery workshop develops new skills
- Historic Classics trip to Italy captivates pupils
- Geographers triumph in WorldWise Quiz
- SGS Sport: Opportunity and Excellence
- Polish trip gives pupils a moving insight