Saturday 23rd June saw the coming together of Old Stops, Stockport Grammar staff and friends of the school for our annual summer barbecue.
Stockport Grammar School’s geography department turned up the heat this summer with an exciting trip to the Azores Islands in the Atlantic Ocean, 1500 miles west of Portugal.
Glorious weather accompanied the sporting triumphs of the Junior School’s sports days. Divided into two events, first to take to the field were Pre-Reception to Year 2 who came out to show their families the skills they had learned through the Summer Term.
- Local Year Five pupils enjoy Maths Challenge
- Music Festival impresses a packed out Hallam Hall
- Grasmere adventure amazes Year Three
- Golf Day raises over £8,000 for Bursary Fund
- Action-packed Westminster visit gives political insight