The biennial Careers Convention brought together over 65 representatives from a wide range of professions, industries and universities to offer advice and information to pupils and their parents concerning possible choices of career and Higher Education courses.
Boys and girls in Year Four experienced life as a prehistoric settler and a Roman on their residential trip to Murton Park in York.
Earlier this year our pupils celebrated a prestigious code-breaking double, winning both the Alan Turing Cryptography Competition and the National Cipher Challenge – Senior Deputy Head Mrs Donna Harris was asked to write an article for respected education magazine Conference and Common Room about the Maths teaching which led to this success.
- Junior School newsletter published – 12th October 2018
- Sixth Form Open Evening: Tuesday 16th October
- Action-packed residential inspires Year Five pupils
- German exchange pupils enjoy exploring on annual visit
- SGS Historian secures back-to-back national awards