2018 has seen an impressive first half to the winter season with pupils enjoying and excelling in a wide array of sport and fitness opportunities; we’ve put together a round-up of some of the highlights.
Christmas, charity and community have been the buzzwords in the Junior School over the past few weeks as they welcomed in the festive season.
From the origins of the solar system to China’s belt and road initiative and the influences behind Beyoncé’s music, this term’s lunchtime ‘Spotlight On…’ talks series has provided insight from visiting speakers, staff and pupils as part of our academic extension programme.
- Festive favourites performed at cracking Christmas Concert
- Swimming success at AJIS gala
- Record breaking rower delivers inspiring Shaa lecture
- Geographers triumph in WorldWise Quiz
- Thunderous applause as dancers delight audience