Find out for yourself how we inspire our pupils with a spirit of enquiry, an appetite for challenge and a sense of belonging by attending our Senior School Open Morning.
A-level Business, Economics and Geography students enjoyed a culturally fascinating trip to China as part of their studies on trade, globalisation, urbanisation and superpowers.
Year Two pupils have been demonstrating their artistic ability by creating a Lowry-style painting of the Junior School.
- Software and engineering lessons with K’NEX
- SGS Historian secures back-to-back national awards
- Year Four time travellers explore ancient York
- Expert musical tuition rings true
- London visit fuels artistry and design innovation