Come and visit us on Saturday 22nd September to see how we inspire our pupils with an enthusiasm for learning, a curiosity about the world and the resilience to pursue their goals.
Earlier this year our pupils celebrated a prestigious code-breaking double, winning both the Alan Turing Cryptography Competition and the National Cipher Challenge – Senior Deputy Head Mrs Donna Harris was asked to write an article for respected education magazine Conference and Common Room about the Maths teaching which led to this success.
Every pupil in Year Six is made a prefect so that each child has the experience of a position of responsibility. The pupils relish the opportunity to lead by example and they are looking forward to being role models for children in the lower year groups.
- Spectacular Art and Design work on show at annual exhibition
- First week fun for Pre-Reception pupils
- Junior School newsletter published – 14th September 2018
- Fantastic French Alps challenge for kayakers
- A-Level Results: Celebrations for the Class of 2018