It was a busy end to the half term for our Pre-Reception boys and girls as they took part in a host of activities, both in and out of the classroom.
Every fortnight we produce a newsletter detailing all of the great things going on in the Junior School and Pre-Reception.
Infant and Early Years pupils loved having their grandparents in school as they joined them for a wonderful afternoon of reading and crafts.
- Stopfordian Parents’ Association brings the school community together
- Junior School newsletter published
- Pupils hit the high notes with their musical achievements
- Junior School bookworms read all about it
- Juniors enjoy theatrical festivities