Year Two pupils have been demonstrating their artistic ability by creating a Lowry-style painting of the Junior School.
Year 5 pupils demonstrated their teamwork, engineering and programming skills at a K’NEX workshop delivered by STEMworks scientist Simon Kettle. The pupils designed and built their own fairground model and learnt how to use computer programming software to control it.
Boys and girls in Year Four experienced life as a prehistoric settler and a Roman on their residential trip to Murton Park in York.
- Expert musical tuition rings true
- Junior School newsletter published – 12th October 2018
- Action-packed residential inspires Year Five pupils
- Junior School newsletter published – 1st October 2018
- Renowned author enthrals eager young readers