Upper Sixth student Aidan Hall is looking forward to visiting Athens and the Saronic Islands this summer to explore a modern European city and the birth place of Western analytical philosophical and political ideas after winning this year’s Albert Johnston Travel Award.
From excelling in competitions to taking part in workshops and listening to inspiring speakers, the first half of the school year has seen pupils enjoy a wide range of additional STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) activities.
Early Years Foundation Stage pupils have an inspiring term ahead of them where they will be encouraged to explore, experience, discover, practise skills and develop ideas.
- Experience a Taster Day in the Senior School
- Specialist jewellery workshop develops new skills
- Historic Classics trip to Italy captivates pupils
- Geographers triumph in WorldWise Quiz
- SGS Sport: Opportunity and Excellence