We are committed to ensuring our pupils are provided with nutritious, appetising and wholesome meals to aid their creativity, energy and concentration throughout the school day. That is why we provide a comprehensive menu offering a range of healthy meals to satisfy any palate.
Breakfast is optional and is served to Sixth Form pupils in the Dining Room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.20
- Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £1.50
- Egg Barm: 70p
- Double Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.80
- Double Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £2
- Toast per slice: 20p
- Cereal: 50p
- Orange/Apple Juice: 50p
- Apple/Banana: 30p
- Tea/Coffee: 50p
- Hot Chocolate Plain: 50p
- Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Cream: 60p
All Sixth Form pupils stay for lunch and it is charged for separately per term. The cost for Sixth Form pupils for the 2019-2020 school year is £228 per term.
Our menus are broken up into three week segments:
- Week 1 are the weeks commencing 22nd April, 13th May, 10th June and 1st July 2019
- Week 2 are the weeks commencing 29th April, 20th May and 17th June 2019
- Week 3 are the weeks commencing 6th May, 3rd June 24th June 2019.