We are committed to ensuring our pupils are provided with nutritious, appetising and wholesome meals to aid their creativity, energy and concentration throughout the school day. That is why we provide a comprehensive menu offering a range of healthy meals to satisfy any palate.
Breakfast is optional and is served to Sixth Form pupils in the Dining Room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.40
- Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £1.70
- Egg Barm: 80p
- Double Bacon/Sausage Barm: £2.00
- Double Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £2.20
- Toast per slice: 30p
- Cereal: 70p
- Orange/Apple Juice: 70p
- Apple/Banana: 40p
- Tea/Coffee: 70p
- Hot Chocolate Plain: 70p
- Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Cream: 80p
All Sixth Form pupils stay for lunch and it is charged for separately per term. The cost for Sixth Form pupils for the 2023-2024 school year is £262 per term.
Our menus are broken up into three week segments. In the Autumn term:
- Week 1 are the weeks commencing 4th September, 25th September, 16th October, 20th November and 11th December
- Week 2 are the weeks commencing 11th September, 2nd October, 6th November and 27th November
- Week 3 are the weeks commencing 18th September, 9th October, 13th November and 4th December.