We are committed to ensuring our pupils are provided with nutritious, appetising and wholesome meals to aid their creativity, energy and concentration throughout the school day. That is why we provide a comprehensive menu offering a range of healthy meals to satisfy any palate.
Breakfast is optional and is served to Sixth Form pupils in the Dining Room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.30
- Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £1.60
- Egg Barm: 70p
- Double Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.90
- Double Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £2.10
- Toast per slice: 25p
- Cereal: 60p
- Orange/Apple Juice: 60p
- Apple/Banana: 35p
- Tea/Coffee: 60p
- Hot Chocolate Plain: 60p
- Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Cream: 70p
All Sixth Form pupils stay for lunch and it is charged for separately per term. The cost for Sixth Form pupils for the 2022-2023 school year is £242 per term.
Our menus are broken up into three week segments. In the summer term:
- Week 1 are the weeks commencing 25th April, 16th May, 13th June and 4th July
- Week 2 are the weeks commencing 2nd May, 23rd May and 20th June
- Week 3 are the weeks commencing 9th May, 6th June and 27th June.