We are committed to ensuring our pupils are provided with nutritious, appetising and wholesome meals to aid their creativity, energy and concentration throughout the school day. That is why we provide a comprehensive menu offering a range of healthy meals to satisfy any palate.
Breakfast is optional and is served to Senior School pupils in the Dining Room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.20
- Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £1.50
- Egg Barm: 70p
- Double Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.80
- Double Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £2
- Toast per slice: 20p
- Cereal: 50p
- Orange/Apple Juice: 50p
- Apple/Banana: 30p
- Tea/Coffee: 50p
- Hot Chocolate Plain: 50p
- Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Cream: 60p
All Senior School pupils stay for lunch and it is charged for separately per term. The cost for Senior School pupils for the 2020-2021 school year is £228 per term.
Our menus are broken up into three week segments. In the autumn term:
- Week 1 are the weeks commencing 31st August, 21st September, 12th October, 16th November and 7th December 2020
- Week 2 are the weeks commencing 7th September, 28th September, 2nd November, 23rd November and 14th December 2020
- Week 3 are the weeks commencing 14th September, 5th October, 9th November and 30th November 2020.