We are committed to ensuring our pupils are provided with nutritious, appetising and wholesome meals to aid their creativity, energy and concentration throughout the school day. That is why we provide a comprehensive menu offering a range of healthy meals to satisfy any palate.
Breakfast is optional and is served to Senior School pupils in the Dining Room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.30
- Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £1.60
- Egg Barm: 70p
- Double Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.90
- Double Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £2.10
- Toast per slice: 25p
- Cereal: 60p
- Orange/Apple Juice: 60p
- Apple/Banana: 35p
- Tea/Coffee: 60p
- Hot Chocolate Plain: 60p
- Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Cream: 70p
All Senior School pupils stay for lunch and it is charged for separately per term. The cost for Senior School pupils for the 2021-2022 school year is £234 per term.
Our menus are broken up into three week segments. In the spring term:
- Week 1 are the weeks commencing 3rd January, 24th January, 14th February, 14th March and 4th April
- Week 2 are the weeks commencing 10th January, 31st January, 28th February and 21st March
- Week 3 are the weeks commencing 17th January, 7th February, 7th March and 28th March.