We are committed to ensuring our pupils are provided with nutritious, appetising and wholesome meals to aid their creativity, energy and concentration throughout the school day. That is why we provide a comprehensive menu offering a range of healthy meals to satisfy any palate.
Breakfast is optional and is served to Senior School pupils in the Dining Room, 8am to 8.30am.
- Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.20
- Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £1.50
- Egg Barm: 70p
- Double Bacon/Sausage Barm: £1.80
- Double Bacon/Sausage & Egg Barm: £2
- Toast per slice: 20p
- Cereal: 50p
- Orange/Apple Juice: 50p
- Apple/Banana: 30p
- Tea/Coffee: 50p
- Hot Chocolate Plain: 50p
- Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows & Cream: 60p
All Senior School pupils stay for lunch and it is charged for separately per term. The cost for Senior School pupils for the 2021-2022 school year is £234 per term.
Our menus are broken up into three week segments. In the summer term:
- Week 1 are the weeks commencing 12th April, 3rd May, 24th May and 21st June 2021
- Week 2 are the weeks commencing 19th April, 10th May, 7th June and 28th June 2021
- Week 3 are the weeks commencing 26th April, 17th May, 14th June and 5th July 2021.