SPA Christmas Fair 2021
- Saturday 27th November 2021
- 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Stockport Grammar School
The 2021 Stopfordian Parents’ Association Christmas Fair will take place on Saturday 27th November from 11am until 2pm.
Can you help?
- Book a stall – individuals or businesses can book a stall by emailing the SPA
- Setting up – help set up the stalls on Friday 26th November from 2.30pm
- Help with a stall – help operate a stall for an hour or two on the day itself
- Donate to the raffle – all items gratefully received and they can be left at the Gatehouse or the Junior or Senior School offices from Monday 15th November. Suggested items include:
- Any wrapped chocolate for the ever-popular chocolate tombola stall
- Any sort of bottle – alcohol, shampoo, soft drinks, moisturiser, etc. for the bottle tombola
- Second hand toys and games (in usable condition)
- Washed teddy bears and soft toys for our teddy tombola (no battery-operated soft toys)
- Books in good condition
- Clean jars of any size filled with goodies such as marbles, sweets, hair bobbles, etc. for the jar hoopla stall.
Please note that if you are donating chocolate, sweets or drinks for the other stalls and tombolas, these should be in their original sealed wrapping with allergen information.
Following recent changes to food legislation, including Natasha’s Law, to protect those with serious food allergies, we can no longer take donations for the cake, mulled wine or mince pies stalls. If you would like to donate towards the cost of purchasing items for these stalls, we would be grateful to receive contributions via the link on the General Payments section of Wisepay.
If you are able to help with the Christmas Fair in any way, please send an email to email@example.com.
We can’t wait for you to join us for some festive fun!