The junior school and nursery are looking forward to welcoming prospective pupils and their parents to an open morning where they can find out more about life at Stockport Grammar School.
Stockport Grammar School welcomed over 100 visiting pupils to a Model United Nations (MUN) conference held at the school just before the end of the spring term.
Nursery pupils enjoyed being creative and getting their hands dirty after reading ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ and ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’.
- Climbers celebrate competitions success
- Friendships forged as French exchange visits school
- Seaside fun on year six football tour
- Audience taken to ‘A Whole New World’ at year six production
- Founder’s Day celebrates 530 years of history