Sixth Form pupils enjoyed celebrating this morning as they achieved a 100% pass rate with 52% of results awarded at A* and A.
40 year four and year five Geography GCSE pupils had a trip to remember as they visited Iceland to investigate volcanic and glacial landscapes and observe the cultural side of Icelandic life.
Fifth year, lower sixth and upper sixth Physics pupils got an in-depth and unforgettable look into space exploration and the life of an astronaut as they visited NASA and the Kennedy Space Centre.
- Chartered accountants display A-level artwork
- Debating success at Model United Nations conference
- Sound of success at school Music Festival
- Senior school pupils read all about it
- Adventurers have an ace time at Bushcraft weekend