An impressive first half to the winter sports season has seen girls and boys excel as individuals and within their teams.
Message from the Chairman of Governors, Mr Christopher Dunn
I am very pleased to announce that Dr Paul Owen has been appointed to the role of Head of Stockport Grammar School. Paul’s appointment will be effective from 1st September 2018, following the retirement of Mr Andrew Chicken.
Children from Pre-Reception to Year 2 took to the stage to delight their audiences with Christmas stories both old and new.
- Debating Society welcomes Edwina Currie
- Year Five pupils become Playground Buddies
- Autumn Concert brings an evening of outstanding musical delight
- DrugFAM co-founder speaks at Shaa lecture
- German exchange visitors enjoy packed trip to Stockport