Swimmers won six individual medals and a team bronze on a proud day for Stockport Grammar in the Association of Junior Independent Schools gala at Darwen.
Chefs from top Cheshire restaurant Grill on the Edge are joining us again to judge the final of our school Masterchef competition.
Historians explored pre-war and post-cold war Germany on a five-day tour of Berlin over Easter.
- Mr Wheeler to run marathon for cancer charity
- Runners win medals in and out of school
- Fundraisers take fashion to the runway
- Rugby: U13s are Cheshire champions!
- Robin Hood: photos and reviews now available
- Busy week ends super junior spring term
- Bake Off’s Luis picks school star bakers
- Climbers take medals in Manchester schools competition
- Maths challengers finish in UK’s top 1%
- Netball: U13s come second in national cup