Fourth Year pupil Kate Langton and Second Year Bella Platt were the winners of this year’s MasterChef competition.
Over the Easter holidays, 15 pupils took up the opportunity to travel to the Spanish island of Lanzarote to take part in a certified PADI diving course which allows them to dive anywhere in the world.
Early Years and Key Stage One pupils learnt about robots, programming and computing thanks to a visit from Mrs Helen Saunders, Strategic Communications Manager at Cisco Systems.
- Celebration time at the Leavers’ Concert
- Junior School newsletter published – 11th May 2018
- Year Six tackle coastal challenges
- Under 13 Hockey girls ready for National Finals
- Double coding delight for our marvellous mathematicians