Artists in year four have been using wet felting techniques to help create their own brilliantly colourful self-portraits.
A visit to a chocolate-making workshop let our food technology pupils discover more about the confectionery industry – and sample some of the goods!
A brilliant win against Bedford has seen our U13s qualify for the semi-finals of the Smile independent schools netball cup.
- Nursery scientists learn all about absorption
- Rugby 1st XV and U15s through to NatWest Vase last 16
- Taster day bookings now being taken
- Newsletter: Taking Stock issue 59 now out!
- Canoeists conquer fast-flowing River Goyt
- Languages pupils sing from Frozen in German
- Junior house captains chat about their new roles
- Drama: curtain comes down on hilarious comedy
- Candlelit carols celebrate Christmas
- Carol singers entertain patients at Stepping Hill