Head boy and school rugby 1st XV captain Tom Morton scored three penalties and nine points on a superb debut for England U18s in an impressive 23-3 win against Australia.
Kiteboarder, filmmaker and Old Stopfordian James Boulding (OS 2003) returned to school to speak to pupils about his exhilarating lifestyle during a careers talk with a difference.
Our 1st XI hockey squad have qualified for the national finals of the Schools Championships for Girls after a magnificent performance saw them win the north of England title in Leeds.
- Rugby star Tom picked for England U18s
- Haka dispels anti-bullying week myths
- UK-German ambassadorial role for Natasha
- German debaters win in language competition
- Mona finishes third in young chef challenge
- Rugby boys represent England, Cheshire and Sale
- Pyjama day raises cash for Children in Need
- Artists inspired on London galleries trip
- Rugby 1st XV through in NatWest Cup
- Footballers gain impressive draw in London