The Happy Puzzle Company visited the junior school this week to run their exciting Puzzle Challenge Day.
The annual Stopfordian Parents’ Association quiz night will take place on Friday 26th February in the senior school dining hall from 7.30pm.
Business and economics pupils have traded stocks and shares and picked up investment tips from the Bank of New York Mellon this spring term.
- Winter concert delights audience
- Centenary of the school’s move to the Hallam site
- UCAS successes for Upper Sixth form pupils
- Juniors learn through delicious treats
- BBC School report is underway!
- Taster day bookings now being taken
- Girls’ netball camp
- Duke of Edinburgh: going for gold
- Storytime surprise
- Awesome art