63 adventurous third year pupils travelled to the Cheshire countryside in June to take part in an interactive Bushcraft weekend.
Art pupils went on trips to Yorkshire Sculpture Park and Manchester Metropolitan University as they did research for their coursework and portfolios.
Our Chemistry pupils had a successful summer term with first place at the Salters Festival of Chemistry and a design contest win for second year pupil Caitlin Cutts at the Chemquiz.
- Physics pupils captivated by trip to CERN
- Speech Day achievements provide inspiration
- Celebration time at Junior school prize giving
- Competitors impress Olympian athlete at Sports Day
- Pupils make history with the SGS Historian