Fourth Year pupil Kate Langton and Second Year Bella Platt were the winners of this year’s MasterChef competition.
Over the Easter holidays, 15 pupils took up the opportunity to travel to the Spanish island of Lanzarote to take part in a certified PADI diving course which allows them to dive anywhere in the world.
This year’s Leavers’ Concert had a celebratory feel as we said goodbye to our Upper Sixth musicians.
- Under 13 Hockey girls ready for National Finals
- Double coding delight for our marvellous mathematicians
- Avid readers enjoy awards ceremony
- Summer Concert spectacular in the sunshine
- Young Enterprise team ready for Greater Manchester final